630 Thomas L Berkley Way #518
Sleek and stylish 5th floor condo, perfect for the urban dweller! In the heart of Uptown, this bright and open home features an inviting flow and gorgeous city skyline views. With a well-designed living space that includes a spacious owner’s suite and additional bedroom, two full bathrooms, dining area and open kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances. Within this lovely home visitors will find hardwood floors; stylish up-to-the-minute lighting fixtures, a private balcony, in-unit laundry, and ample closet space. One deeded car parking space and storage are included. The building has secure access and is equipped with enterprise-grade WiFi - WebPass, parking, a fitness room, courtyard and BBQ area. Truly a commuter’s dream: two blocks from BART and other modes of public transit. This stellar location is a stone’s throw from trendy cafes, bars, and breweries, as well as theaters, a farmer’s market, Lake Merritt, museums, Oakland Library and the Oakland Ice Center. Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to live in Oakland’s vibrant Uptown!
· Built in 2009
· 1168 sf
· Spacious owner’s suite and 2nd bedroom
· Two full baths
· Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas stove
· Beautiful natural light throughout
· In-unit laundry
· Stylish up-to-the-minute lighting
· Private balcony with amazing Oakland skyline views
· Fitness center, courtyard with BBA area and private dog run
· Close to BART, transportation, cafes, brew pubs and more!
· Plenty of amenities to choose from including: the Fox and Paramount theaters, Champions of Humanity Sculpture park, First Fridays, Lake Merritt, the Hive, Oakland Library, Museum of Children’s Art, Ice Skating Rink, Snow Park and Kaiser Rooftop
Realtor® AssociateAlways Working For You!Golden Gate Sotheby's International RealtycalDRE# 01401482510.339.4000 office510.919.3204 mobile